Soon after its completion in 1899 by W.P. Portwood, this house was sold to the Joy family who occupied it until 1953. A striking feature of the interior is a large pipe organ, located in the library. The house has had extensive restorations with unusual light fixtures, carved doors, etched glass windows, and beveled glass retained.
102 Pecan St, Terrell, TX 75160