Mr. and Mrs. Ben S. Roberts built this home around 1913. The Roberts were very active socially and often hosted parties and teams for charities. The Browning Club Silver Tea was held annually at their home as well as many other functions. The Roberts family donated the use of the third floor of this home to be used as a USO center for servicemen who trained at the British Flying Training School in Terrell during World War II.
605 Griffith Ave, Terrell, TX 75160